Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

GEOGRAPHY DISCUSSION AID!!

Written on 3:05 PM by Sopik

Here goes another post from the one and only sopik. Ok guys I need help on my geography as my geography are not that good and it is one of the most fearful subject I fear for thee o level. I need to know any easy topics that will prolly come out for geography paper II (yeah yeah I know Miss Marie did told us once about the topics, but I want you guys opinions on the most easy topics). The day will either be tomorrow Saturday or Monday placed on the library from xx a.m to 11 a.m or 12 p.m. I'll set up a poll after this post so please do vote, heads will roll if there's no votes.

In Malay:

Satu lagi post dari satu dan hanya sopik. Ok lelakis beta berkehendakan pertolongan terhadap subjek geography beta kerna geography beta kurang sihat dan salah satu subjek yang beta tertakut untuk Olevel beta. Beta ingin tau bab-bab yang senang aja yang besar kemungkinan akan dikeluarkan/terkeluar/pengeluaran untuk geo kertas II (au au tauku yang mis marie sudah baritahu kita orang tentang topik2 atu tapi ku mau kamu punya "view") Tempat perjumpaan di kem lebry pada hari sabtu atau isnin depan dari jam XX pagi hingga sebelas or 12 pagi subuh. Beta akan membuat pool sebentar lagi, sila "vote" "or else" kepala kan begulik. (putus bah ertinya, uleh beta)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. naq~i |

    wow ada lgi tu in malay sapa yg inda paham english hahaha

     
  2. Sopik |

    mesti jua bah, karang ada yang tuyu tu

     

Post a Comment