Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Rooney Guns Down Man City

Written on 12:52 PM by KiMo

"Can You Dig It Sucker?!"

MAN UTD 1

MAN CITY 0

To all man city and chelsea fans especially Mezano..
go fuck yourself!!! hahaha.. I told you already
Mezano man city sucks man!! hahaha.. Oh.. btw,
dont forget to burn your man city jersey yaw..
HOOAH!!


"SHIT HAPPENED!!"

Ronaldo : Ehem2.. first of all, I want to apologize to all
man utd fans coz last night, I got 2 yellow cards because
I kick Robinho Ass then, I got a yallow card for the first time..
and Secondly, I push the ball during the corner because I
tought It was a volleyball coming to my shit face wtf..

Mezano this is special for you..


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. MeZaNo |

    GO FUCK YOURSELF WHO POST THIS TYPE OF SHIT !!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA
    PEACE !!!

     
  2. naq~i |

    Hahahahahaha LOL C.Ronaldo red card wh yg paling lwa kn main volleyball ia kali hahaha - kna OWNED man city n chelsea

     
  3. Airee~ |

    .......muahahaahhaah aku agree dgn c kimo plg ahahahahah

     
  4. KiMo |

    hahahaha.. antah ko mezano eh..

     

Post a Comment