Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

I'M GONNA GET MY ASS SHIPPED TO KATOK!!! HELL YEAH!! THE BAD COMPANY IS GOING TO KATOK!!!!!!

Written on 2:49 PM by Sadeqin "Gunny"

THE BAD COMPANY IS GONNA OWNED KATOK!!!!






 HELL YEAH TAKE THAT FATE!!! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET ME TO MD BUT HEY~ I WANNA BE WITH MY FRIENDS AT KATOK and well thanks! guys i've been given the go sign to study my ass out in Katok!! HAHAHAHAH my sis's don't reject a thing, they said i can't go to MD cause of some catchment thing..ahahaha to me that's some stoke of luck!!!!!! SO THE SARGEANT IS GOING TO KATOK WITH THE REST OF THE BAD COMPANY!!! KATOK BE PREPARED!!! Oh yeah hari Isnin krg mcmana guys? Kul berapa dtg? my ain't this a short blog well look like i have to make it long then~ by telling you my side of the story about today's grand and epic day!!

First of all i do not advised any kids below the appropiate age to read this blog of mine, it contains several foul languages that would make your grandpa and grandma flip over! viewer discreation is advised! hahahah now that's out of the way let me tell you a story that none has ever heard of before adeh! ani dialogue similiar je mcm the Prince of persia ni! (If you guys have played the game) anyways i woke up early today guys at around 4:30a.m i woke up cause it was tad bit cold you know kan hujan tadi i think, it was so hard for me to wake up cause biasalah kan hujan + tidur = NYAMAN!!!! hahahahha and considering the fact i'm used to waking up a bit late than my usual routine, i did manage to steal some quick winks but hey comeon today was the day i get my result from the damn clutches of Cambridge, YOU SHALL PAY FOR MAKING ME RETAKE ENGLISH FOR JUNE!!!!!!! hahahah woah crazy-ass much!!! i literally jumped out of the bed and immediatley took a shower ^.^ i literally sang lonely guys ahahahah, ambil wudhu and sembahyang Subuh eiseh! anyways continuing on my story after i've prayed, i went to dress my self...at that moment i face a sudden dilemma WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I WEAR? I still remember a promise that we made (I COULD SWEAR WE MADE A PROMISE!!!!) to ck.Sabtu ahahahaha sayin' that quote "Masa ambil result aku pakai baju uniform, now that you i mention that i think i made that promise to him!!! OH SHIT!! man screw me!!! a promise was a promise...i'm a man that keep his words literally so uniform was the attire that i wore today! to get my result hooah!!!! after i wore my clothes, i immediately you know do what anybody would do! EAT BREAKFAST i ain't gonna tell you what i eat that's my bussiness capiche' at around 6:15 i pull out with my pops to SMSH! On my way there we got caught in some serious shit-ass traffic jam! FUCK OF ALL THE LUCK! i was literally cursing all the imaginable bad words that was on the dictionary! hahahahha man pagi2 buta sudah berswearing tapi di dalam hati saja lah...my dad said that the traffic jam was caused by some people cleaning up the road due to you know the recent landslides and frequent rain's that our country is facing...after the painstaking waiting, we finally made to our beloved school *sigh* i got out of the car and smelled the fresh air of SMSH (Geez fresh air wtf?) and after that...well my story coincide with you guys! meaning same lah cerita kita yo ambil result, ambil borang blah..blah.. hahahahaha well that's my part of the story for today...Word of the day for me I'M GETTING TO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!! HAHAHAH damnit i can't believe leaving school could be sooo hard!! Terkejar sana terkejar sini hahahaha napalah! hey it's our last day you know! we'll remember this for years to come, heck i might tell this little story to my grandchildren hahahahah and say to them yo grandchild never drop out of school cause it's much harder than it looks!! hahahahah aight~ that's all i guess i'll see you guys Monday hooah the Sarge is rolling out, Assalamualiakum!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. naq~i |

    Sory yo i fell asleep when reading haahhaa ndalh,ke KATOK tia dpt dbuli ni hahaha siuk cerita mu QIn menangis ku membaca,caya??? hahaha bwa camera yo gmbar mcm org gila arh skulah bru hahaha mcm NOOB

     
  2. KiMo |

    yo qin.. jgn lupa ajar aku english nanti hahaha... aku mau jua dpt credit... hahaha... please qin... only you can help me... hahahaha... I'm not Gay... shit..!!

     

Post a Comment