Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Hey y'all Assalamualaikum :>

Written on 12:40 PM by Sadeqin "Gunny"

Assalamulaikum to all my homie's yo!!! behapa saja kamu masa cuti ani hehehehe :) anyways i would like to say sorry for not being online for a quite sometime (especially checking out our magnificiant and coolio blog), been busy doing work at home and doin' a little bit of revision here and there...but mainly doing chores especially when RAYA is nearing hehehehe..

So jadikah kan berconvoy? you guys know where me house at mon? if you guys have no clue where it is, ask Naqi i'm game for any raya convoy anyday oh almost forgot hey fiq my man about the slideshow mcmana? what song do i use? hit me back allright

I'll preview the slideshow e.t.a 24 hours at the meantime stay frosty and thanks guys for the present especially Hakam SELENA is HOT!!!!! like a BURNING FLAME!!!! oh yeah kam rumah si Shaf which one...jln ban 5 kah? if that is correct rumah warna apa? sal tadi pagi aku and me parents jln sana..i was being like a hawk man! watching for a prey hehehehe basar rumah ia kah? cause well...damn...disana bnyk rumah besar yo!!! Help me kam!!!

Allrigthy then that's all i guess hehehehe...oh almost forgot there, i would like to say that YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! if i were to be stuck fighting a war i want you guys to be my Squadmates cause i know that you guys will be there right beside me...For 1 year and 9 months we share the hardship together and hell yeah we share good moments together, i pray to allah that we..all of us 5Sc3 stick together up till we grow old as hell cause believe me i'm the luckiest person on earth to be friends with you guys...you guys put the "Friend" to "Ship" last but not least don't be strangers ok! if you do well let's say that a certain somebody would be sleeping with the fishes capiche' hahaha good ol' american Mafia bad-ass talk never fails me one bit.

Last but not least i would like to say SELAMAT HARI RAYA to you all...if i've done something wrong or pissed you guys off plz forgive me...i'm not MR.PERFECT you know sometimes i can be a jackass and other times i could be a real asshole so i'm sorry guys..

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment