Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

My I.C

Written on 12:19 PM by Sadeqin "Gunny"

Assalamualaikum you guys aha :> from the title you guys could already tell...i just got my I.C today and guess what it turned out pretty bad, damn!!! i look like...like...words are beyond my description, man i should have changed the pic when i got the chance now OH MAN!!! i gotta wait till 2018 to renew my IC!!! meanwhile i'm stuck with my embarassing photo damnit!!! life is sooooo cruel...tsktsktsk oh almost forgot guys guess what? i saw our Nabilah today with her mighty fine sister, damn she's hot!!!!!! bakal saja puasa hehehehehe that's all i guess ,catch you guys later allright...stay forsty guys Oorah!!!!

-Gunnery Sergeant IQIN-

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment