Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

UPDATES ON RAYA CONVOY

Written on 8:50 PM by Sopik

Ok so I've got the confirmation from the guys; ammar, supi, k-ri, mzano, helmo, mr s (nice post dude) and.. naqi, hakim? hakam belum tantu lagi tu tapi mun jadi ikut plan yang ku gitau kau rah facebook.

From our house (supi, ammar and me) 8 30 my car: mzano, kimo(kalau ya jadi tu), hakam and me. supi: him and his girls. ammar: none haha ia membawa si mzano tu karang dah kumpul dirumah supi. Then first house hapiz>join convoy. Next Mr S mansion hahah>join convoy and next will be Naqi's>join convoy. Lapastu ikut saja plan kitani yang awal-awal, kerumah urang rah ban-ban pastu rumah class 5sci3. Ok the clothing cam biasa baju khatam PLUS name tag hahaha aku membawa name tag khatam ni!!! kau tu ri mau pakai name tag. Sinjang off course lah...songkok? up to you guys, I'm not gonna wear any.

Bah atu saja updates on raya convoy, feel free to ask anything on the 5sci3 box. 4th day of Raya is our day so look forward to it, I'll sms the guys on the day before. Anyone here knows kimo's contact number??? susah kan contact ia ani bah. Ok that's all and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment