Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Barrett M107 .50 cal (Futureweapons)

Written on 4:34 PM by Sadeqin "Gunny"

I'm sorry guys i just had to share this vid with you....it just goes to show you never wage war with the United States...I LOVE MY HEAD!!!!!!! oh yeah to those of you who have played America's army this sniper rifle is the granddaddy of the M82...what makes this rifle so damn deadly is it's semi-auto rate of fire that can fire .50 cal (we're talking .50 cal here....the type of bullet that penetrates friggin' armour, buildings and can make you look REAL good) round without having to reload unlike the m82 which is bolt-action DAMN!!! I DON'T WANT TO GET OWNED BY ONE OF THIS RIFLE WHEN I'M ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. naq~i |

    Yeah M82, i have ysed it many times to OWNED someone in the America's Army game. hahahhaa. Deqin sma si mizan udh ku Owned dlm AA HOOAH!!

     
  2. Airee~ |

    ...the bald guy annoy me ahhahahah

     
  3. MeZaNo |

    HAHAHA, I have used this to OWNED people in the A.A ....
    They are no longer recognizable !

    HAHAHA,IF U WANT TO TASTE IT , COME AND GET SOME IN THE A.A !!!!!!
    HOOOAAAH !!

     

Post a Comment