Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Important! for god's sake read!!!

Written on 5:40 PM by Sadeqin "Gunny"

Hey guys i think i won't make it this saturday...for returning the books i just got word from my relatives in Singapore that my grandfather is very ill *sigh* i miss him soooo much!!!!!! anyways guys i gotta go there with my mum...i'll be shipped there probaly this thursday or friday....tell shaf that i love her allright... i hope my grandfather is all right.....i haven't seen in a long time guys....i've pretty much changed all the way when i last went there.... i was probaly around 12 i guess anyways i'm really sorry guys...... i just hope that i'll make it this 27th..but family comes first allright that's all guys.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment