Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Man Utd Is The Great Team - Obama

Written on 11:30 PM by KiMo


I know it is weird especially to the readers about this post because this post was not
posted by KiMo.. gue.. oppss sory.. I already told KiMo to borrow his account to post
this by myself.. actually he is a freind of mine, during our childhood we always play a
traditional game called.... something like juli or guli.. actually I don't remember what was
it but never mind...

In this post I just wanna say that dont take it seriously for the Manchester United
Fans.. I know Arsenal is a good team but Man Utd is more than that.. For the last night
match I already discuss with Man Utd's Manager which is Sir Alex and he said, He
just give a CHANCE to Arsenal because he afraid Wenger will be frustrated..

To Arsenal Fans especially Khairi!!! YOU SUCK MAN!! I WILL KICK YOUR LITTLE ASS
IF YOU BULLY MAN UTD FANS including KiMo, Helmo and Ammaro (who hell is this?)

Finally, I hope ManUtd will become a champion again this season.. and they
should change anything and whatever they need.. if they have a problem with money
to buy cars, nasi katok, budi (huh?) and anything just tell me..


CHANGE WE NEED!!!





If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Zie Elmo Pearl |

    hahaha kim ui... dah kalah 2 jn ta mjal wawawa GUNNERZ x aa wawawawa peng...peng...peng...man u wawawawa

     
  2. MeZaNo |

    hahaha,WHAT THE F !!!!
    yng ku tau OBAMA minat chelsea x aaa sal ada ANELKA sma DROGBA , HAHAHA
    MAN U ia paling bnci tu yo hahahahaa
    K.M.A MAN !

     
  3. naq~i |

    HAHAHAHA OBAMA mna sokong Man U, Alex ferguson marh jua ya d mlm sal klh hahaha mnaada ia kesain kn si A.Wenger Aresenal punya manager

     

Post a Comment