Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

its PINK day!!

Written on 9:06 AM by Angelic Edah

"its a Pink thing"- Edah


Hellew abang-abangs, kaka-kakas, bros-bros, and sistas-sistas!!

as you all know, today, is Friday, the 13th February 2009!haha..aka my birthday!haha. . . i'm not celebrating this year though..maybe next year saja, throw a party..no worries, ada ku invite tuu..LOL. hehe..anyway, i declare myself the princess for today.. haha..xp *antam-antam~*bah, kira present ku laah~haha..layan saja cia~

okay...

So, with the power vested in me.. i as princess of 13th february, declare today is "pink" day... where everyone yang baca this post, mesti (di wajib kan) memakai anything pink. Pink boxers, Pink bras and panties, pink tee-shirts, pink pants, watches, wristbands, headbands, shoes, sandals, anything!haha..janji ada warna pink atuu..hehe..

xp

XOXO,
"KAKA edah"

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

6 Comments

  1. MeZaNo |

    padanta aku makai baju pink tadi....ish ish ish..pink day panya......jaga2 ja kamu ada pink panther kang...hahahah

     
  2. Airee~ |

    sai aku pki bra pink kaka ku ja ahahahahah lol mun dpt c zatul punya ja aku pki aahhah

     
  3. Ophel Lynx |

    Happy birthday, yo!
    I don't have anything pink!
    But I have a pink towel, so I'll just wear it on my wrist then...

     
  4. Sadeqin "Gunny" |

    what the hell ri? are you ok do you need some bong cause well you kinda need it...badly, saedah i don't got anything pink in my wardrobe except for a hanky..oh well it beats the hell out of nothing at all right?

     
  5. Angelic Edah |

    haha!yay!i love u guys for wearing my stuffs!haha.. i wanna watch pink panther jua!laa..baik plg watch pink panther today..aku lanja..rugged jua tu!n we all wear pink!haha..EDAH and the pink gang!

    thanks all!

    XOXO

    p/s: khairi, haha..please dont wear bras.. i dont mind u wearing pink gs' or panties..mcm arah ceta "john tucker must die" tapi bras?haha..dont freak me out dude!

     
  6. Angelic Edah |

    haha..mar!cucuk straw pink atu dlm idung mu..smpai the end of 13th february..haha..

     

Post a Comment